This article will examine some of the best-chosen Cordless Leaf Blower Reviews.
We would recommend using Greenworks 40V (150 MPH) Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery, and Charger Included 24252 as it is our top pick for you.
This post is for you if you are looking for a cordless leaf blower.
We have reviewed some of the top models on the market and provided insight into what to look for when buying one.
Be sure to read our article before making your purchase!
The best Cordless Leaf Blower Reviews
Our conclusion is simple.
If you want to be more environmentally friendly and have a leaf blower that will last for years, buy the Greenworks Cordless Leaf Blower today!
We’re happy to announce that we’ve found the best cordless leaf blower reviews for you.
The reviews are unbiased but helpfully provide an overview of each product’s features and specifications so you can make a more informed decision about which one is right for your needs.
This way, when it comes time to buy, all you need to do is click on our page links below and get started!
Read Next – Greenworks Variable Speed Cordless Leaf
A cordless leaf blower is a beneficial tool that helps clean your backyard or garden from dried-up debris and leaves.
If cleaning the garden/backyard with a rack or broom makes you unable to enjoy your weekend activities, or if you want to clean your garden fast and efficiently, invest in a Cordless Leaf blower.
A cordless leaf blower runs on a battery. As an outcome, you can carry it easily without having any restrictions in your garden or backyard to blow away dried debris and leaves very fast and effectively. It is portable, lightweight, and a handy tool that helps maintain a clean yard.
What To Look For When Choosing A Cordless Leaf Blower
KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower
Kimo is a very affordable brand of power tools that can be a great pick if you are on a big budget. This is true for the Kimo cordless leaf blower, among some of the top options.
Kimo cordless leaf blower is a 2-in-1 gadget as this leaf blower can be used as a blower/sweeper and vacuum, which can be very handy for many users. It is one of the cost-friendly blowers present on this list. Even then, it provides the best performance.
It has a 20V battery with a 2.0 Ah capacity and can last up to twenty minutes. Its strong motor with copper winding can reach up to 20,000 RPM. As an outcome, the airspeed from this blower can reach 150 MPH easily and generates an airflow of up to two hundred CFM.
You can use this blower as a vacuum as well. Since this is a cheap leaf blower, it comes with just a two-year warranty that is guessed at this price range.
Snapper XD Powergrip Leaf blower
Snapper is one of the famous brands for its electric as well as non-electric power tools.
They have a brushless motor that can produce air speed up to 140 MPH and an air volume of up to seven hundred CFM. As an outcome, you can use this leaf blower on quite dense piles of leaves or waste.
To pYou a powerful 82V battery with a 2Ah capacity, wh to power the motorist is one of the most robust options. While this 2AH battery might not seem significant, it provides a perfect run time of up to forty-five minutes.
You can completely recharge this battery using the charger in just thirty minutes. It is also very durable and reliable, as you get a five-year warranty with this cordless leaf blower.
Greenworks 40V Cordless Leaf Blower 24252
With the battery linked, this machine can generate wind speeds of up to 150 mph while weighing just under five pounds.
The Greenworks machine comes with a 40V 2.0Ah battery and a charger for improving the battery between jobs. It has a variable speed trigger to manage output and battery use.
There is also a handy tub extension to raise your reach and concentrate the airflow – perfect for piles of wet leaves. If you are using other Greenworks 40V battery run yard equipment, this blower will also work with those batteries, permitting you to extend the fourteen-minute run time.
Remember that this lightweight blower generates only 135 cfm maximum; it is excellent for light-duty jobs.
Read Next – KIMO 6001 Cordless Leaf Blower 20V
Makita XBU02PT1 Cordless Leaf Blower
The machine is a great and powerful blower from a reputable brand. It is considered by some experts to be the best lithium-ion cordless leaf blower accessible in the industry.
The BL brushless motor is one of the best motors accessible from a reputable leader in power tools.
Unlike similar models, the XBU02PTI uses two batteries to power the motor versus one, adding to the total carrying weight and making it one of the weighty models.
It has two extra batteries to restrict downtime but a reasonably quick battery charge time of about forty-five minutes.
Husqvarna 230iB Cordless Blower
The Husqvarna brand is primarily known by professional lawn care for its line of gas-run models. But the 230iB is an excellent choice for consumers looking for a less-strong, less costly, battery-run powered leaf blower.
It gathers a brushless motor with a 40V battery to provide the power to make air speeds up to 83 MPH with a respectable 290 CFM.
The battery length does emerge to be weaker than its rivals. Also, it has a strange spec that lowers the motor speed after about a minute of full-throttle use to help preserve the battery.
A side note – the battery will not charge if it is warm or has just been used. So, if you plan on using this model for a higher period, I would purchase a spare battery to keep you working continuously.
Read Next – Cordless Leaf Blower KIMO 20 Sweeper
SnapFresh battery-powered 20V Cordless Leaf Blower
SnapFresh is a famous brand that develops premium standard lawn, patio, and garden maintenance products. Apart from this, it also manufactures grow light strips and home improvement gears.
SnapFresh cordless leaf blower features turbocharging technology to raise the highest air output to 130mph for the prosperous blowing of leaves. It has a two-in-one design with two operating models for optimized airflow.
Pressing the switch, you can adjust the airflow from 60 to 130mph. Additionally, the adjustable blowing tubes ensure that you will have a relaxing blowing experience irrespective of your height.
The leaf blower features the best design with a weight of fewer than 2.7 lbs for a simple one-hand operation. A flexible wrapper covers the handgrip to stop straining and slipping your hand when operating the equipment.
The machine is powered by a 2.0ah 20V battery that gives twenty minutes of run time for the first mode and fifteen minutes for the second mode. It takes up to one hour for the storm to reach complete charge.
The leaf blower is designed to last long with the latest turbo tech integrated copper motor. Not just does the engine last longer, but it also uses less power.
WORX 20V Turbine Cordless Two-Speed Leaf Blower Power Share - WG547 (Battery & Charger Included)
$104.83 in stock
7 used from $78.19
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine-type motor inside of a leaf blower. Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement or tight corners. Switch to speed 2 on the open lawn and see what 75 mph of Turbine blowing power can do
- [SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER] The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share family
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of this wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume, so you clear your property in fewer passes and with less leg work
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] With all that power, the Turbine is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 4.9 lbs., and the ergonomic design funnels the wind in a way that’s easy to handle
EGO Power+ LB6504 650 CFM Variable-Speed 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Leaf Blower 5.0Ah Battery and Charger Included
$259.00 in stock
- Turbo Button delivers a staggering 650 CFM.Weather-resistant constructionErgonomic design for superb balance and user comfortPower source type: Battery PoweredOver 90 minutes of run time: 15 minutes on Turbo; 200 minutes on low with 5.0Ah BatteryTurbo Button delivers a staggering 650 CFM. Variable-speed control dial delivers 225-500 CFM
- Variable-speed control dial delivers 225-500 CFM
- Over 90 minutes of run time: 15 minutes on Turbo; 200 minutes on low with 5.0Ah Battery
- Flat and tapered nozzle attachments included
- Brushless Motor
EGO Power+ LB5800 580 CFM Variable-Speed 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Leaf Blower Battery & Charger Not Included
$166.40 in stock
1 used from $115.00
- 4 times quieter than gas blowers
- Weather-resistant construction
- Flat and tapered nozzle attachment included
- Ergonomic design for superb balance and user comfort
- 5-year limited warranty
Greenworks Pro 80V (145 MPH / 580 CFM) Brushless Cordless Axial Leaf Blower, 2.5Ah Battery and Charger Included BL80L2510
$221.27 in stock
- 80V BRUSHLESS BLOWER : for more power, greater efficiency and lower noise level
- 580 CFM / 145 MPH : perfect for cleaning debris and leaves off hard surface areas and patios
- TRUBRUSHLESS MOTOR TECHNOLOGY : 2 x more torque. Provides more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation, and extended motor life
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER/TURBO : for maximum power, great for moving heavier objects
- CRUISE CONTROL/LIGHTWEIGHT : for better handling and less user fatigue
EGO Power+ LB5302 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt 530 CFM Cordless Leaf Blower 2.5Ah Battery and Charger Included
$185.49 in stock
- 530 CFM
- Compact, Light-Weight Design: 7.4lbs with 2.5Ah Battery
- Variable Speed Dial: 250 CFM / 400 CFM / 530 CFM
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
- Weather Resistant Construction (ipx4)
Read Next – Best Electric Leaf Blowers of 2022
BEST Battery Leaf Blower Review 2022 | EGO Ryobi Dewalt Echo Makita Toro Milwaukee
Read Next – Echo Leaf Blower – Our Top Picks