This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best Husqvarna Backpack Leaf Blower Canada.
We recommend using Makita EB5300TH 52.5 cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Tube Throttle Backpack Blower as a high-quality product.
The Husqvarna Backpack Leaf Blower is a powerful leaf blower perfect for cleaning up your outdoor space.
It blows dry leaves and debris quickly, efficiently, and fuss-free!
If you’re looking to get more out of the energy of your yard work this fall season, we recommend checking it out.
Read Next – Best Backpack Leaf Blower Canada Reviews in 2022
The Best Husqvarna Backpack Leaf Blower Canada
The Husqvarna backpack leaf blower is a must-have for any homeowner with trees or bushes that need to be cleared.
The compact design, lightweight nature, and powerful engine make it easy to use around the yard. However, before you purchase this product, there are some things worth considering – such as whether you want an electric motor or not.
This will affect your budget and how much noise the machine makes while operating compared to gas-powered models.
The advantages of having a battery-operated model include less weight on your back while working outside for extended periods.
If these considerations sound like they would suit your needs best, we recommend taking a closer look at what this unit offers!
Read Next – Makita BHX 2500CA Handheld Leaf Blower
Husqvarna Backpack Leaf Blower Canada
Do you have a small to big-sized lawn with trees? If you do, you are already well alert to the hard job of raking up fallen leaves, mainly during the autumn season.
Backpack leaf blowers are vital tools that are fun to use over extended periods without causing strain on your hands.
There is an excellent choice if you want to clean up leaves from a little too colossal lawn reasonably quickly and still have time for a cold brew; then they are difficult to beat. If you have a big area to cover, you may investigate the more long-lasting and robust type of leaf blower on wheels.
We have checked out this space, bringing you the best Husqvarna backpack leaf blower Canada models that will not disappoint you during lawn maintenance.
Husqvarna 570BTS Backpack Blower
The machine is possibly one of the most heavy-duty models out of the Husqvarna hangar and is designed efficiently to take on the most demanding silly. For beginners, this commercial-grade backpack blower is fitted with a 2-stage air filter for long service life and problem-free operation.
This two-stroke engine runs on a combination of oil and gasoline to deliver remarkable performance. It comes with a big 2.2-liter fuel tank, allowing you to use the tool for a few hours before refueling.
The solid 570BTS blower generates a 236 MPH max airspeed and rings in with a 769 cubic feet per minute max air volume rating. It tips the scale at just over twenty-four lbs and is equipped with a soft grip handle for the best comfort during operation.
Read Next – Husqvarna Backpack Blower 130BT
Husqvarna 130BT Backpack Leaf Blower
It is run by the company’s top-in-class engine, engineered to decrease harmful emissions and raise fuel efficiency.
Regarding power, the 1.14 horsepower engine works at 7500 RPM, making cleanup debris, and leaves a piece of cake. The Husqvarna 130 BT backpack leaf blower is a great choice to blow leaves, clippings, grass, and even light snow and does the job quite well at 145 MPH.
One pitfall of the machine is its roughly one-liter gas tank capacity. But it uses gas at just 392 g/KWh, making it one of the most fuel-efficient blowers.
Even with its best engine, the Husqvarna 130BT is noise-friendly at ninety-one dB of sound pressure at your ear, and 102 dB promised sound power level. It is designed for right-handed use only and specs the best design, complete with adjustable controls that contour your body from the right.
The Husqvarna 130BT machine has speed control, which can be activated through a dedicated button in the panel. When triggered, it permits you to set the blower speed for the entire duration of the cleaning session.
Read Next – What is the Best Husqvarna Leaf Blower in 2022
Husqvarna 360BT Gas Leaf Blower
The Husqvarna 360BT is more muscular, which means it is heavier and more costly, but the item is worth it. Its 65.5cc engine generates 631 CFM airflow at 232 MPH. The volume of its fuel tank is somewhat above the average, and 74.4 amounts fluid ounces. It should be bought for a heavy-duty job in a big area.
The tool uses x-torque technology, which decreases harmful emissions into the air by sixty percent. Also, the producer has installed a vibration damping system, reducing the load on your shoulders and the common fatigue. It is also facilitated by the perfect harness system, like most other Husqvarna models. A waist belt is not added to the kit; you must buy it separately.
With the built-in air purge system, you can purge the engine, get rid of the carburetor, and quickly begin the machine with 1 or 2 pulls. A reliable filter saves the motor from dust and other foreign objects. It will spread the life of the device by many years.
Husqvarna 350BT Gas Leaf Blower
Husqvarna 350BT is one of the top backpack leaf blowers, and it is a commercial mid-size backpack blower that specs the best harness system and a strong X-torq engine.
The engine design decreases exhaust emissions by up to sixty percent and raises fuel efficiency by twenty percent. The Husqvarna model operates on an oil and gas mixture where the ratio of gas to oil is 50: 1 and uses a two-stroke gas engine that reaches up to 180 MPH speeds.
Husqvarna has a simply accessible throttle that begins quickly with just a pull. The tube, throttle, and all the controls are on the right side of this leaf blower, which can be challenging for a left-handed person. It also comes with a cruise control spec you can set for simple handling.
It has ample power for blowing leaves to about twenty ft away, but it depends on whether the leaves are wet or dry. Husqvarna uses more force to blow away wet leaves than dry ones and would not work successfully to blow heavy snow.
Read Next – Husqvarna Leaf Blower – Best for extreme performance
Is a gas leaf blower reliable?
The tools of famous producers are reliable. You don’t have to hesitate about fuel spills or clogged filters.
Subject to the rules of operation and storage of gadgets that producers specify in their manuals, any gas-run leaf blower can serve you for many years.
What is a better backpack or handheld gas leaf blower?
The answer to this question directly depends on the amount of job and your physical endurance.
Regarding performance and power, backpack tools are better; they can be pretty heavy. You can find more compact and straightforward to operate models using handheld machines, but they will be less intense.
What is a better battery or gas leaf blower?
From my point of view, gas blowers are excellent because they are the most productive tools. Their key disadvantage is little operating time and lower power.
Some users may find it challenging to maintain them regularly and rightly. In that case, they would be excellent pick battery items.
Husqvarna 360BT 65.6cc 2-Cycle Gas 890 CFM 232 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60 Percent and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20 Percent
- UTILIZE FULL BLOW FORCE WITH MINIMAL ARM STRAIN: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- HIGH BLOWING CAPACITY: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.Maximum power speed:8100 rpm
- AIR PURGE: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Powerful commercial-style backpack blower designed for demanding tasks. X-Torq engine for excellent performance, good fuel economy and low emissions. High air speed combined with large air flow gives sufficient capacity for most jobs
Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower, Orange,1-(Pack)
- Husqvarna 350BT Gas Backpack Leaf Blower combines a high powered gas leaf blower with state-of-the-art ergonomic design
- Powerful Clearing Performance: 2-cycle, 50.2-cc, 2.1-HP X-Torq engine has a powerful blowing force (180 MPH, 692 CFM, 21 N), reduces emissions up to 60%, and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%
- Ergonomic Features: Gas leaf blower backpack features an ergonomic harness system and an adjustable offset handle that makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Easy Starting and Operation: Air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for trouble-free starting and LowVib technology significantly reduces vibrations so you can work more comfortably
- Gas Blowers for Lawn Care: These gas leaf blowers feature cruise control and tube-mounted throttle controls for easy operation, whether you're clearing leaves, grass clippings or hedge trimmings
Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Leaf Blower Gas Powered, 51-cc 2.16-HP 2-Cycle Backpack Blower, 765-CFM, 270-MPH, 22-N Powerful Clearing Performance and Ergonomic Harness System
- Husqvarna 150BT Gas Backpack Leaf Blower combines a high powered gas leaf blower with state-of-the-art ergonomic design
- Powerful Clearing Performance: 2-cycle, 51-cc, 2.16-HP engine has a powerful blowing force (765 CFM, 270 MPH, 22 N), reduces emissions up to 60%, and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%
- Ergonomic Harness System: Gas leaf blower backpack features a padded harness, hip belt and weight-leveling load management system for optimal comfort
- Easy Operation: Air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for trouble-free starting, plus the variable speed throttle with cruise control allows for easy operation without the need to regulate the blower's speed
- Gas Blowers for Lawn Care: Gas leaf blowers simplify the process of regular yard maintenance and more demanding lawn care tasks, like cleaning up heavy, wet leaves and debris
Husqvarna 580BFS Gas Backpack Blower
Husqvarna Toy Bubble Backpack Leaf Blower
1 used from $69.29
- Looks and sounds like a real Husqvarna 150BT Backpack leaf blower
- Blower blows bubble when filled with bubble solution and trigger is pulled
- Perfect for kids ages 5 and up
- Just like Dad’s Husqvarna Backpack Leaf blower
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (Not Included)
The Husqvarna Backpack Leaf Blower is popular for homeowners this time of year.
It features electric and battery power, so you can blow leaves from your yard no matter where the nearest outlet or gas station may be.
Plus, it’s lightweight at only 10 pounds, making it easy to carry around. Best of all?
The dual-action blower has a lifetime warranty!
Read Next – Makita Backpack Leaf Blower Canada Available in 2022
How to Use & Operate a Professional Backpack Gas Powered Leaf Blower | Husqvarna
Learn how to work a Husqvarna backpack leaf blower effectively to rake leaves. Find out about leaf blower maintenance, safety training, and hazards for your ...
Husqvarna BT150 Backpack Leaf Blower - Un-boxing, Overview, and Demo
You are watching a review of the Husqvarna BT150 backpack leaf blower I bought from Lowe's. More info: ...